All GP Practices are required to declare mean earnings (i.e. average pay) for GPs working to deliver NHS services to patients at each practice.
The average pay for GPs working in the practice of Mapesbury Medical Group in the last financial year was £86,355 before Tax and National Insurance.
This is for 3 full time GPs and 1 salaried GP, who worked in the practice for more than six months.
- Disability Access
- Freedom of Information
- General Data Protection Regulation
- General Practice Transparency Notice for GPES Data for Pandemic Planning and Research (COVID-19)
- Infection Control Statement
- Named GP
- New Patient Policy
- Non-NHS Work
- Statement of Intent
- Summary Care Records
- Suggestions, Comments and Complaints
- Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Zero Tolerance